New Dawn's Transitions Program™
New Dawn's Transitions Program™ is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of those displaying the initial signs of memory loss. As needs change, our programming flexes with care plans necessary to meet those needs.
Our unique program allows individuals with like needs to live together, which helps residents to maintain their highest level of independence and interpersonal relationships.
Our single-story cottage community is designed for those who have difficulties with the activities of daily living due to memory loss. Each of our warm, cozy cottages feature an individual kitchen, family-style dining room, beautiful living room, and an inviting enclosed patio to allow residents to experience the outdoors safely. In addition, our activity programming is tailored to meet the changing needs of each resident.
Our Transitions cottage residents enjoy all of the benefits of our memory care community, including our personalized care services, along with a more active social calendar and continental breakfast bar.
Monthly Rent Includes:
- Licensed Nurse on Staff
- Medical Director on Staff
- 24-hour Team of Professionals
- Private Suites with Private Bathrooms
- All-Inclusive Meals & Snacks
- Continental Breakfast Bar
- iN2L system with picture-based, touch-screen interface that allows users to simply touch their way into engaging, educational, spiritual, and personalized content appropriate for any level of ability.
- Housekeeping & Linen Service
- Pet-friendly Community
- So much more!