Personal Care Services
Our goal at New Dawn Memory Care is to meet each resident's needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality.
To assure that this is done effectively, a personal assessment is conducted prior to move-in. Residents, family members, and the New Dawn Memory Care staff work together to develop an individually tailored service plan. A follow-up family care conference will be held regularly to assure that, as a resident's needs change, the Personalized Service Plan is adjusted accordingly.
Personalized Service Plans May Include:
- Daily assistance with hygiene, dressing, and bathing
- Assistance with mobility to and from meals and activities
- Incontinence care
- Additional housekeeping
- Medication management: Monitoring, supervision, and assistance
- Safety checks
- Mealtime reminders
- Assistance with eating
- Periodic nighttime care
- Select diabetic care
- Health services: Monitoring, supervision, or assistance
- Coordination with outside service providers to help meet individualized needs